Shipping & Returns
Emma & team ship worldwide from the studio in Commonfolk, on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, Australia, using both couriers & Australia Post.
Majority of Emma’s orders are sent with Sendle (courier service) direct from Commonfolk. However, if your order must be shipped to a PO box, you need your order sent express, or your address is quite rural, Emma will ship your order with Australia post.
For all orders Australia wide, shipping is FREE!
PLEASE NOTE: Greeting card(s) will be sent to you at a stamp rate, without tracking, if the order value is too low to be booked in with a courier. (For example, if you only order 1 or 2 cards online). If you require it express or tracked, you will be charged for shipping.
- Order Pickup can be arranged by selecting this upon checkout, or getting in touch with Emma at email@example.com ; You will be notified when your order is ready for collection.
- If you need your order urgently, Emma can post it express for an extra $15. Please get in touch with Emma to discuss
Orders within Australia are usually shipped within 5 business days of purchase (unless this order is for a textile piece, or framed artwork which will take longer as advised per product description).
You will be sent a tracking number upon the dispatch of your order (UNLESS you have ordered a greeting card, it will be sent as a letter).
- International Shipping flat rate is $25
International orders are shipped with Australia Post via regular, trackable airmail and may take anywhere between 5 -15 business days* to be delivered. You can also visit Australia Post for a more accurate estimate of how long your parcel may take to be shipped to you from Australia. If you require express International, Emma can quote for you.
* Please understand this is an estimate and that the arrival times may vary.
- Wholesale orders will be charged for shipping; a flat rate of $9 around Australia
- International will be quoted for shipping at the time of submitting your wholesale order
PLEASE UNDERSTAND; That once your order leaves Emma's studio, it is up to Aus Post or the Courier to deliver it to you, and we have no control over how it gets to you, or how it is treated on its journey to you...You are sent a tracking number with ways to watch your order or contact the postal service direct in the rare occasion that you may need to get in touch with them. It is NOT up to us to track or follow up orders once it leaves the studio. If you believe there is an issue, you need to contact the delivery service direct and speak to them before contacting the studio. Thank you :)
HOW TO TRACK YOUR ORDER
SENDLE (enter your tracking number here)
AUS POST (enter your tracking number here)
Emma’s products are all created in studio by her, or completed at Forman Picture Framing (for framing). While Emma endeavours to make sure your item is in perfect condition when it leaves her studio, she understands that things can happen!!
- Emma will not issue refunds for change of mind, unless it is her fault for sending an incorrect item.
- Emma will automatically refund items that are incorrectly listed online if she cannot fulfil the order :( or may ask you if you would like to exchange the item.
- Should an item be faulty when it arrives to you, please feel free to write to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org, send an image of the damaged item. It will either be replaced, refunded or you will be offered an exchange.
SENDING FRAMED ARTWORK: THE FINE PRINT
While Emma has years of experience in sending framed artwork all over Australia, and takes the utmost care in packaging your new friend for its journey to you, there is always a risk of breakage when glass is involved. (Large artworks are generally a little more risky to courier). Emma does not have control over how your artwork is treated once it leaves her studio, and cannot cover the repair costs in the extremely rare event that your piece is damaged in transit.... but she can help you seek advice and/or re-glazing if you need assistance.
You are welcome to collect your artwork from Emma, Forman Picture Framing, or send you own art courier if that would make you feel more comfortable. You can also request your artwork to be framed with perspex as it generally is safer to courier long distance. (Perspex is more expensive than glass, so there is no change in frame price!).
Delivery available Australia wide. Emma does not recommend framing for international customers.
Further Questions: email@example.com