FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30 IN AUSTRALIA! | $25AUD INTERNATIONAL
Getting your new artwork to you
Emma & team ship worldwide from the studio in The Nook Gallery, on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, Australia, using both couriers & Australia Post.
Majority of Emma’s orders are sent with Sendle (courier service) direct from the studio. However, if your order must be shipped to a PO box/parcel locker, you need your order sent express, or your address is quite rural, Emma will ship your order with Australia post.
For all orders Australia wide, shipping is FREE on ALL orders over $30AUD.
- Order Pickup can be arranged by selecting this upon checkout, or getting in touch with Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org ; You will be notified when your order is ready for collection.
- If you need your order urgently, Emma can post it express for an extra $15AUD.
Emma and her team produce each and every item by hand just for you
- some products have quicker turn around time than others. Anything in stock will ship immediately, but items that are “made to order” could take up to 3 weeks to produce - we have to print, cut and sew everything and it can take time!
- While most prints (A5, A4, A3 & A2) are done by Emma in her studio, A1 & A0 prints are done by a specialist boutique printer in Melbourne (who has a bigger printer) and usually take a week to ship by the time its printed, picked up by Emma, signed/packaged and couriered off again to you.
- Custom framing is generally a 2-3 week turn around. We can rush things through if we know about it though! Please leave us a note in checkout, or feel free to email before placing an order to be sure.
- Custom artworks can vary in turn around time, and have longer time frames specified in their descriptions. We’ll talk about an ETA once your request is received.
Please email Emma if chasing a quicker delivery time to meet a certain date, to see if she can assist.
You will be sent a tracking number upon the dispatch of your order (UNLESS you have ordered a greeting card, it will be sent as a letter).
- International Shipping flat rate is $25
International orders are shipped with Australia Post via regular, trackable airmail and may take anywhere between 5 -15 business days* to be delivered. You can also visit Australia Post for a more accurate estimate of how long your parcel may take to be shipped to you from Australia. If you require express International, Emma can quote for you.
* Please understand this is an estimate and that the arrival times may vary. Customs/import taxes for international orders will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Wholesale orders will be charged for shipping; a flat rate of $9 around Australia
- International will be quoted for shipping at the time of submitting your wholesale order
PLEASE UNDERSTAND; That once your order leaves Emma's studio, it is up to Aus Post or the Courier to deliver it to you, and we have no control over how it gets to you, or how it is treated on its journey to you...You are sent a tracking number with ways to watch your order or contact the postal service direct in the rare occasion that you may need to get in touch with them. It is NOT up to us to track or follow up orders once it leaves the studio. If you believe there is an issue, you need to contact the delivery service direct and speak to them before contacting the studio. Thank you :)
HOW TO TRACK YOUR ORDER
SENDLE (enter your tracking number here)
AUS POST (enter your tracking number here)
What happens if something goes wrong?
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
Emma’s products are all created in studio by her, or other great people close by. While Emma endeavours to make sure your item is in perfect condition when it leaves her studio, she understands that things can happen! Please understand too, that all fabric items are hand sewn - they may have quirks because of this. If it is genuinely faulty/dodgy and its slipped through the quality control (also me) we'll absolutely replace/refund etc with proof of fault within 14 days :)
- Emma will not issue refunds for change of mind, unless it is her fault for sending an incorrect item.
- Emma will automatically refund items that are incorrectly listed online if we cannot fulfil the order for some reason, or may ask you if you would like to exchange the item. Cool either way.
- Should an item be faulty when it arrives to you, please feel free to write to the studio at email@example.com, send an image of the damaged item. It will either be replaced, refunded or you will be offered an exchange.
- If any items are to be returned, please ensure its within 14 days of receiving the item and that the item is in its original condition - tags attached and/or in its packaging. We will not be financially responsible for return shipping costs (unless for a faulty item).
Returns can be done in person at Emma’s studio, or should be sent by Australian registered post (domestic) and registered post (international) to;
The Nook Gallery, Studio 1
18 Progress Street, Mornington 3931 VIC
We will not be financially responsible for return shipping (other than for faulty items).
SENDING FRAMED ARTWORK: THE FINE PRINT
While Emma has years of experience in sending framed artwork all over Australia, and takes the utmost care in packaging your new friend for its journey to you, there is always a risk of breakage when glass is involved. (Large artworks are generally a little more risky to courier). Emma does not have control over how your artwork is treated once it leaves her studio, and cannot cover the repair costs in the extremely rare event that your piece is damaged in transit.... but she can help you seek advice and/or re-glazing if you need assistance.
You are welcome to collect your artwork from Emma, Dromana Picture Framing, or send you own art courier if that would make you feel more comfortable. You can also request your artwork to be framed with perspex as it generally is safer to courier long distance.
Delivery available Australia wide. Emma does not recommend framing for international customers.
Further Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org